7 Random Things

I've been tagged by mami S.


I must post the rules, 7 random things about me and then tag others to do the same. Sound fair enough, right? These are the rules… each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.

1. I love hello kitty but im afraid of cats.
2. I love to scrap. visit my scrap haven www.myscraphaven.blogspot.com
3. I love spaghetti so much that i can eat it without the sauce *or should i say i love pasta*
4. I love froot loops with orange juice instead of the usual milk for breakfast.

5. I love nicholas sparks novel.
6. I still love the person who at one time made me the happiest person i could ever be.
7. I have love and been loved and for me this has always been enough. *sensya na tsisi mode on e*

Now, I don't really know who i can tag so whoever gets to read this and feels like doing one... you're tagged by sugar rain ok??? =)

0 comments: